Sunday, March 5, 2017

'Characters/Scene from' JamesL: Captain Boomerang (Suicide Squad)

Right at the start of the challenge I posted up the Joker Crew from the Knight Models Batman Miniatures Game. From the same 'Suicide Squad' starter box comes one of the Squad themselves, Captain Boomerang 



As an Aussie myself, I thought it only appropriate to present one of the few Australian movie characters embodied in a miniatures game. Whatever your thoughts on the actual movie, at least he had a real Australian accent :-) 


The figure is 32mm metal by Knights Models.

8 comments:

  1. Nice one mate - but where is the beer can? In the movie he always has one gripped tightly in his fist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to see the film- nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to catch up with this feel, the characters are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that SS boxset...nice work, I like the building behind him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, the characters are amazing, and the boxset is actually great value. The buildings are quite solid, and have lots of ledges to jump up and down onto

    ReplyDelete